Author Topic: Any good wii games/Wiiware games?  (Read 1117 times)

My wii's been collecting dust ever since my sis moved out with her copy of Rune Factory (forget that game was amazing), so since then the wii hasn't even been plugged to the wall or anything. Right now I have no wiiware games at all and most of my interresting games are Gamecube games. So I've been wondering, have you guys found any great games for the damn thing yet?

One game that's currently on it's way here is this wierd ass action RPG that supports CO-OP and has a D2-esq equipment system to make it interesting (socketables, "unique" items with differentiating stats, etc.). Plus it's from the same guys who made Rune Factory, so I was sold.

Here's a short for that one, kind of funny: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C1_RuwLD5rc&feature=related
Yeah it looks hard :/

Anyhow I got all the other mainstream games like mario galaxy, zelda TP, metroid prime 3, and supersmash which I'm never playing, and a few others I forget.
But I seriously need new blood for this thing. Any suggestions?
« Last Edit: October 18, 2009, 09:27:30 AM by Muffinmix »

do you like knocking things down then get boom blox

Whoa! I just realized you don't have Resident Evil 4 for the Wii ! Go get it now it's my favorite game on there :D

I think Toribash is on wiiware now :o

Whoa! I just realized you don't have Resident Evil 4 for the Wii ! Go get it now it's my favorite game on there :D

I tried it for the gamecube and I decided I didn't like horror FPSes all that much.

Pikmin for Wii

Is this out?

I think Toribash is on wiiware now :o

I heard this was good

Crap I just saw the internet channel is free after an update..... I bought it >:o

On topic  They should be coming out with "Zelda" next year for Wii

I got the internet channel when it was free years ago >:o

The first pikmin is out on wii.

i would say zelda and brawl

but everyone knows that if you own a wii, you own these games

Wii : Resort is fun. I like the Air plane fly-over.

i got a wii just to get the new harvest moon games as they came lol.
other then that i was disappointed

Get "No More Heroes".

get Legend of zelda Twilight princes
first game i got for the wii, its pretty long and overall great game