Author Topic: flaregunrifle2  (Read 38772 times)

and why are we all still saying this sucks i mean theres going to be 50 pages of this

(oh and it still sucks though)
« Last Edit: January 20, 2010, 07:43:29 PM by dasapples »

« Last Edit: January 20, 2010, 07:44:12 PM by dasapples »

ugly Just ugly i mean its so ugly my pc doesnt want to load it LAWL

It boots me out of my server everytime I tried to load it -_-

I wonder if someone made a add on that they can yous to crash other peoples computers. Like banning, admins could use a CRASH GUN, shoot it at someone, and Blockland would crash. NOT that im making that, because if someone did make that, they would mostly likely  get banned from the forums. Or maybe it has already been invented ( As in this gun)

DONT LOOK AT THE PIC MY COMP IS PERFECT AT DETECTING sespiciuos sites and this is one!!!!

also im going to see this and test this weapon. for now it is not safe...

DONT LOOK AT THE PIC MY COMP IS PERFECT AT DETECTING sespiciuos sites and this is one!!!!

also im going to see this and test this weapon. for now it is not safe...
You've got to be kidding.

The site's a virus site that host's the pic. my firefox blocked it for me, though. :)

The site's a virus site that host's the pic. my firefox blocked it for me, though. :)
Probably a false positive, I made firefox open it it and nothing happened at all.

cigarette GTFO this sucks HORSE stuffZ BUMP BECAUSE I PISSED AT YOU FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

cigarette GTFO this sucks HORSE stuffZ BUMP BECAUSE I PISSED AT YOU FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
CAPZ LOCK IS PWN!!!

Chrome also detected viruses on the site :7