Author Topic: Texture Glitches w/ a Model  (Read 630 times)

I have a model for a radio. When you place a "radio brick", it uses this model. Rot's code for spawning DTS shapes inside bricks is being used, according to the script comments. I didn't script it, but I'm on the team for the mod. Anyways, the brick has texture glitches. Sometimes if you look at one of them the whole screen goes the color of the radio, there's fins shooting out of the radio, just lots of texture glitches. Could someone help with this? Is it the model?

More details about the model, not explaining/advertising the mod to us?

More details about the model, not explaining/advertising the mod to us?

I wasn't advertising, I was getting across the point that I didn't make it or script it. So I've told you about all I know. It does seem like the model does something weird, all the buttons and the antennae thing are permanent, but the "box" they're all on is like an emitter or something wtf. If you put trans bricks in front of it it disappears and it's just the buttons/antennae that are visible.

Yes, you kind of were.  "I have a model for a radio"  That's not sufficient.  What program did you use?  How did you export it?  Model file?  Textures?