Rape Tunnel

Author Topic: Rape Tunnel  (Read 2522 times)

Who doesn't love going to an art convention so they can crawl into a tunnel and get raped?  :cookieMonster:

http://www.artlurker.com/2009/09/the-rape-tunnel-by-sheila-zareno/

I have no clue if this is real or not, but it's humorous nonetheless.

Rape = illegal
Threat = illegal

What if a family walks in there?

Rape = illegal
Threat = illegal

I would assume since it's an open invitation and that it's not a direct threat, not to mention that since the person has to decide to get raped themselves that these all may explain why they haven't arrested him for threatening to rape someone. But, I'm still not sure if it's real.

What if a family walks in there?

They'd have to crawl in 1 by 1 :o

That guy should be locked up. He's basically moved away from art since it doesn't impact everyone the way he'd like, and is planning to start raping people to have an impact? I think he lost the line between art and impact. Also, rape isn't rape if you have consent... Artist fails.

Anyone who thinks this is real is an idiot.

That guy should be locked up. He's basically moved away from art since it doesn't impact everyone the way he'd like, and is planning to start raping people to have an impact? I think he lost the line between art and impact. Also, rape isn't rape if you have consent... Artist fails.
Like you.

Why rape?

Because as an artistic gesture, it’s one of the most impactful I can think of.

lol

I'm not an idiot, things like this happen. Especially in Art and America.

I'm not an idiot, things like this happen. Especially in Art and America.
No, you are an idiot for not even checking if it's real before flying off the handle over it.

No, you are an idiot for not even checking if it's real before flying off the handle over it.
I want your ability to recieve emotion and tone through text. I didn't fly off the handle, just gave my opinion. If you think a long sentence is equivalent to a rant then you're the idiot.

I think it would be better if it was done by The Onion.