Author Topic: Diving Helmet  (Read 14472 times)

Ive been releasing funny and pointless items lately. So heres an old fasioned diving helmet. I do not like the new hat mod where you have to wait to unlock the hat. im not against it, i just prefer the old way. I know it looks big, but if i made it any smaller it would go through the head. They were actually like that anyway...

Type  /DH  to equip.

Picture:

Download:

Download Here: 23.91KB

You may rate x/10 if you like.

Please no negative comments. If you don't like it, just don't download it.

well hello there, where have you been all my life?
nice job on it! i really like it :) 9/10

Its a little too big but good 8/10

This rules, I would like it better in Pandan's hat mod though =/

i don't like it sorry. 3/10

:P
« Last Edit: October 21, 2009, 10:16:00 PM by dudeman68 »

Pretty cool, you should make the suit to go with it.

Big daddy.

I request a spinning drill now.

Dress in brown and wear the air tank back things. I'm just to lazy to dress up. That and I forgot...

Looks rather ridiculous.

Would 'ya kindly make a spinning drill?

c:

Dress in brown and wear the air tank back things. I'm just to lazy to dress up. That and I forgot...
I would prefer an actual suit because it would fit the bulkiness, else I wouldn't have asked.

Would 'ya kindly make a spinning drill?

c:

I was actually thinking of this for a while. A normal power drill with spinning bit at the end. I can make it a tool and add an event for it. I can also make it kill people. Only problem is I'm still grounded. So I can only play an hour a day. This would take me a whole week to make and test.

Oh lol i thought it siad driveing helmit and when i saw picture i thought wtf? But now i know its a diveing helmit but yes i like it i think it lookes good!

Oh lol i thought it siad driveing helmit and when i saw picture i thought wtf? But now i know its a diveing helmit but yes i like it i think it lookes good!
lol thanks!
« Last Edit: October 20, 2009, 10:17:07 PM by makanix163 »

*Cooooo* *Caaaa* Cooooooo* *Caaa* OH stuff! A TURTLE!
Nice job man. Would like to see some more awesome hats.