Author Topic: Pandan's BlockFort v1 [Shut up, I know the link is broken]  (Read 22007 times)

Ah.. I remembered the time on the red fort in which I was surrounded by bananas.

Noice!

<3 reminds me of Mario kart.

This is a poor attempt at recreating Block Fort. Not only are the textures bad, but so are the structures.
Not to be immature, but..

You can do better?
I think you should be the new pandan.

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=87469.0
Oh cool.
He wins :X

Still guise, stop directly flaming my stuff. art.

"Wow this sucks"
Doesn't tell me WHY.

Oh cool.
He wins :X

Still guise, stop directly flaming my stuff. art.

"Wow this sucks"
Doesn't tell me WHY.
Texturing.

Texturing.
Cool br0.
But from what i can see.
Loser's is "trivial" as well.

You guise need to cut me some slack.
I was dropped on my head as a child.

this map is from mario kart 64!

anyways...nice ;D

Boo hoo, someone does not like your map. That does not mean you can go "LEAVE ME ALONE :britfaec:"

I hate the map. It could be easily be built in a matter of 10 minutes, if your seriously that lazy, go forget yourself.

Jimmg, loserhero also has texturing issues on his.

Boo hoo, someone does not like your map. That does not mean you can go "LEAVE ME ALONE :britfaec:"

I hate the map. It could be easily be built in a matter of 10 minutes, if your seriously that lazy, go forget yourself.
GTFO I like pandans maps!

U butt hurt?

Oh sorry, you'll just deny everything i say.

I'm sorry but your maps are just not that great. I'll tell you why since you seem to want to know, this is not to scale at all with the actual version, it's too narrow and tall, I don't like the texturing. Overall it's just not your best creation. Sorry.