Author Topic: Emerald Green Crash Test  (Read 2016 times)

A test interior that I've been playing with to test the limitations of Torque Constructor's brush tools.
You probably recognize where the texture style is from, however I did make them.
There are no loops for obvious reasons and I'll update this thread from time to time to
show you what I've added, what I've removed, and any other differences I may make.

Anyways here is the interior file loaded in Flatlands:

Tell me what you think I should attempt to include or change.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2009, 05:19:32 PM by LoserHero »

I thought this was a build for some reason (Top screenshot only though) :S

Well, it looks pretty great anyway

Make sure, the ground level of your interior is ground level of the map.
And make the ground texture the same as your interior.
Just make it so it doesn't looks like it is just something added, instead make it look like it is an other map.

Updated.

Make sure, the ground level of your interior is ground level of the map.
And make the ground texture the same as your interior.
Just make it so it doesn't looks like it is just something added, instead make it look like it is an other map.

I've made maps before back in v8, thanks anyways.

Cool.
I used to make interiors (back in V8), but I can't seem to do it anymore.

Someone making a Sonic mod? :3

The textures are quite un-aligned, but I would imagine you would fix that.  Try out the pie tool a few times, if you have 1.06.

The textures are quite un-aligned
This, but otherwise it looks like fun.

Alligning the textures is trivial at the moment, but I am well aware of their oddities.

Alligning the textures is trivial at the moment, but I am well aware of their oddities.
Select all the faces on one side, e.g the top then use the properly on the level to position on X 0 - Y 0 and scale X # - Y X (What ever number size they are).

Select all the faces on one side, e.g the top then use the properly on the level to position on X 0 - Y 0 and scale X # - Y X (What ever number size they are).

Thanks for the tip, I'll give that a try.