Author Topic: Endless Ocean  (Read 1561 times)

I have it and it is an awesome game. Its fun because there are all these diffrent kinds of fish you can find. O, i almost forgot, it is a diving game. Im waiting for the sequel to be released. If anyone else has it can someone tell me where the shipwreck is?

Site
« Last Edit: October 27, 2009, 03:19:14 PM by Sir CHEEZBURGER »

O sorry, i forgot. Its for the Wii.

This game looks so amazingly awesome.

It sucks, I've had it forever, all you do is swim around petting everything, you even pet sharks and other deadly fish. The first run through is decently fun but trying to control your guy around with the wii remote gets kind of annoying.

It is

It sucks, I've had it forever, all you do is swim around petting everything, you even pet sharks and other deadly fish. The first run through is decently fun but trying to control your guy around with the wii remote gets kind of annoying.

Shut the forget up.

It is

Shut the forget up.
Everyone is entitled to an opinion you know.
This seems like a relaxing game that would get boring after awhile, but that is just my view on it.

It is

Shut the forget up.

You shut the forget up, you worthless pile of stuff.

I've yet to try this game out, but it looks like stuff from Visage's post and the website.

I've played it, and it's a lot of fun, until you find the MOUSE OVER FOR SPOILER, then it just gets old.

Shipwreck?
Where?
I got to check it out!

I've played it, and it's a lot of fun, until you find the MOUSE OVER FOR SPOILER, then it just gets old.

The Mother or w/e it is called. I liked the shark in that dark abyss place better because you run into it with your flashlight on and it... well it isn't scary but it is cool.

Found it already and is telling me to look in the Great Aqua Cave.

Shut the forget up.
oho, so i didn't know people aren't allowed to state their opinion.