Author Topic: Map Majestic  (Read 9071 times)

dangit the fog doesnt hide builds...

Its like looking through a window in blockland, the particle effects dont show. :c

Its like looking through a window in blockland, the particle effects dont show. :c

if only it did cover builds then i could build my secret  base mwhahahhaha...... im not crazy you are

I don't like this map, the Fog it too thick, it looks like its suppose to be water but you somehow forgeted up the Editor so badly that it replaced Water with Fog, you cant see a foot, the Island Like Things stick up through the Fog too unrealistic and Steep, and you got the Cliff Texture badly placed.

All Constructive Criticism though.

I don't like this map, the Fog it too thick, it looks like its suppose to be water but you somehow forgeted up the Editor so badly that it replaced Water with Fog, you cant see a foot, the Island Like Things stick up through the Fog too unrealistic and Steep, and you got the Cliff Texture badly placed.

All Constructive Criticism though.

The other half with the Spikes coming out of the fog nenever seen, and no the water didnt turn into the fog its in the fog options.

Riot, this makes me remember about this one tribes 2 map, and now i want to play tribes 2!

lol i cant find the ship in the picture but i see zombies 2 miles away through the fog XD!! i like it!! 10/10    is there a ship in the map? i cant seem to find...
« Last Edit: November 25, 2009, 11:53:38 PM by tacodevil »

Make the mist not as thick, add some anchient ruins, a podium, bridges, archialogist camps, along with some secret areas, and you have a nice map, It also resembles the Mystey Of the Sun Circle from Crimson Skies High Road to Revenge.