Poll

did you comment on this project?

Yes.
No.

Author Topic: [BL RPG] Another Awakening [Official Thread]  (Read 18790 times)

Thank you for your comments~

Keeping at top.

Could I do some part-time work on this as an eventer?

DAYS LATER: :c

LATER STILL: :C are you purposely ignoring me?
« Last Edit: November 27, 2009, 02:53:29 PM by Mags »

Could I do some part-time work on this as an eventer?

DAYS LATER: :c

LATER STILL: :C are you purposely ignoring me?

Nope, not at all.

Sorry, I sent you a note with the reason.

This, is, THE most epic build i have ever laid my eyes upon, :D

Bump!

Where's DarkArcher anyways?

Nope, not at all.

Sorry, I sent you a note with the reason.

I'm just kinda used to people being not away from the forums...

Well, I'm glad that's cleared up, anyhow.

...Bump.

Wait, am I allowed to do that? :/

Little spamarific on most parts. the fence, roads, and are those mountains made of all 8X8 Baseplate bricks?

Little spamarific on most parts. the fence, roads, and are those mountains made of all 8X8 Baseplate bricks?

Not completely, but the old version as a scratch was completely made of them, (The mountains that is) Currently they are being re fitted with custom bricks that will fulfill the same purpose.

Did you fix the things I talked about before? It doesn't look like it.

Did you fix the things I talked about before? It doesn't look like it.

We will respond only too respectful and mature users, we will respond to such once this has been accomplished by the user who wishes to comment and expect a response. Please read the Forum Rules before hand to grasp an true understanding of the rights to post on forums such as these. The following rules are currently being broken, please review them before hand:

7. Do not flame - If the entire point of your post is to tell someone what an idiot they are, don't bother. [Exact copy]

Please understand these mistakes and correct them, people that cause such as the one listed above are not welcome to post in the forums at all because he/she is violating the rules that are clearly listed in the Forum Rules. AA production team also enforces these rules and will not tolerate such actions,immaturity, flame, or anything that can cause the corruption of a "Clean" Forum or atmosphere.

Please clarify your actions to such before responding or commenting on the AA thread.

You aren't a company with lawyers, Myuto, slack off. :/