Poll

did you comment on this project?

Yes.
No.

Author Topic: [BL RPG] Another Awakening [Official Thread]  (Read 18786 times)

You can go over that, but clients won't be able to see any excess bricks.

Wait, so, if you go over that many bricks, they just stop appearing? And they're invisible/don't ghost or somthing?

Oh, and the weather looks really cool, just that the thunderstorm looks like it would be really laggy :P

Wait, so, if you go over that many bricks, they just stop appearing? And they're invisible/don't ghost or somthing?

Oh, and the weather looks really cool, just that the thunderstorm looks like it would be really laggy :P

The system right now is surprisingly low on the lag, the weather system has been built in such a way that it doesn't have a a major impact on your OS but still implies its overall goal: To seem as realistic as possible.

Wow, just wow, man.

11/10

Just keeping the thread at the top >:D

O and if anyone has any questions i will be at Jacob 12345's server answering any questions that you may have for this build.

Cool, but I'd rate it at around 7 or 8, not the crazy 10s and 11s people seem to think it is.

If anyone is interest Dark Archer is going to be at the "Another Awakening Beta Testing" to answer questions and so you can see an old version of the RPG!

Good luck getting past 131,072.

I have gotten to 43,000 bricks (Approximately) which surpassed the brick limitations.

I had to cut most of the "Spam" To lower the brick amount.

I estimate that I will need to create separate servers to host different parts of the story line due to large brick amount required to house such a large RPG.

Hey, myuto, Dark archer is my best friend!

BTW, is there any way i can help? I am a fairly decent builder and good eventer.

121000 bricks and getting bigger...
Hell this is gonna lag!

Hey, myuto, Dark archer is my best friend!

BTW, is there any way i can help? I am a fairly decent builder and good eventer.

Lol hey their!

121000 bricks and getting bigger...
Hell this is gonna lag!

Actually their is no lag due to the fact that the areas are spaced out so you cannot see them. Their is also a thick wall around each region so that you cant see you causing overall lag to be greatly reduced. All you have to worry about Myuto's computer lagging, which normally, doesn't happen.

This is going to be covered in awsome sauce...

This is going to be covered in awsome sauce...

You're a dumbass, don't change the topic title and actually post something useful and healthy towards the thread, please.