Author Topic: Happy Holloween!  (Read 5396 times)

I drawed two faces on two pumpkins i have, one small one i used a pen to draw the faces, pretty easy to use, but the ink would start to go away after trying to color in some areas of the face (I made a Blockland face and some other face), and a big one, i used a strong smelling permanent marker (Which wasn't meant for drawing, more like marking off stuff in a grocery paper or something, due to it's slanted tip, instead of being the round pointed tip) which was annoying to draw another Blockland face and another random face with

I want to take pictures of 'em, but my camera is broke (Used to be my mom's camera, but the battery tab (That holds the batteries in) doesn't stay closed anymore, been like that since she gave it to me)

Go ahead and tell everyone what you're going to be for holloween! I personally do not believe that "being something" is the holloween spirit. I hate it when people buy store bought costumes beacause tons of other people will dress like the same thing. Therefore I'm not going to "BE" anything. But maybe YOU are. :cookieMonster:
*Halloween

I hate Halloween. All it is is people begging for food and the losing their teeth because of it.
Hear that kids? You're gonna lose your teeth.

Kids and candy can't go wrong with that. Except for cavaties.

Kids and candy can't go wrong with that. Except for cavaties.
"What is candy today, is cavities tomorrow!"

Has anyone else had kids immediately yell "TRICK!" and throw a bucket of water onto you as soon as you open the door?

The loving little starfishs.

Go ahead and tell everyone what you're going to be for holloween! I personally do not believe that "being something" is the holloween spirit. I hate it when people buy store bought costumes beacause tons of other people will dress like the same thing. Therefore I'm not going to "BE" anything. But maybe YOU are. :cookieMonster:
I took my M16A1 airsoft gun, military jacket (with legit blood stains on it), and a Green Beret (from an amry surplus store no less) and pieced it all together.
Something about store-bought costumes you say?