Author Topic: Dungeons and Dragons  (Read 1928 times)

Xfire has a promotion and I want to look into it anyway, downloading.

Well the voice acting I recall was just 1 guy changing his pitch constantly, which is cool because it is simulating a dungeon master in the real dungeons and dragons. I think they changed that though, but I liked the game but it crashes every 5 seconds on my comp.
You have a stuff computer then

Well theres an option for download the standard version or for download the pretty looking version but absolutely NO indication of recommended system specs for each - I want to download the shiny version but can't be 100% certain it will work Seriosuly, I've tried googling it but can't find anything.

I ran it on high without lag but it just kept shutting down a little bit after I ran around.

Well theres an option for download the standard version or for download the pretty looking version but absolutely NO indication of recommended system specs for each - I want to download the shiny version but can't be 100% certain it will work Seriosuly, I've tried googling it but can't find anything.
i believe the shiny version enabled very high and ultra high graphic settings, DX 10 too i think.

level (2?) Barbarian on Khyber, called Antallion

Khyber, zeazea, lvl 17 sorceress.

I'm going to start a new character once I have enough favor for the 32 point build (default characters have 28 points). I'm less than 100 favor away as it is but have been too busy doing other things to go back and finish a few lower level quests on elite to get the needed favor. Another nice bonus of already having more than a 1000 favor, once the update today is over when I make a new character I can start it at level 4.

That's not to say I'll stop playing my current char because a number of the early quests are getting new elite content for end game player (lvl 20).

I'm a VIP btw, the P2P quests are a hell of a lot better than the free ones. It's not just loot or exp (they are about the same in my opinion) It's the quality of the quests, they are just more... "interesting" quest chains.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2009, 09:42:21 AM by zz_tophat »

I'll play again when the server is up. I'll start on Kyhber.

Server update has been delayed for another hour (or two).

Server update has been delayed for another hour (or two).
We're able to play now.

I played it, entering buildings had a long load time and it was pretty slow the rest of the time. This made me not want to play it 5 minutes after the tutorial :(

Azitech, level four roque*. Kyhber*.

headcrab, level.. one.. kyhber.. ;D

I was going to try it, but names have to be six characters or longer.
Screw that.

I was going to try it, but names have to be six characters or longer.
Screw that.
Well thats a great attitude