Petition to ban GreenBH

Poll

Should GreenBH be banned from the forum?

Yes
No

Author Topic: Petition to ban GreenBH  (Read 9438 times)

Lol, thought so.
I need to learn to read the whole topic first before I post anything.

Might be a good idea.
Didn't feel like going through 7 pages.

Didn't feel like going through 7 pages.
Haha, I won't go through 20+, unless it seems really interesting.

Haha, I won't go through 20+, unless it seems really interesting.
Exactly, I just have a lesser patience.

I would have to say no. Since people have gotten away with having another account after the first one was banned.

Well some of the people who returned in that fashion at least learn a lesson or two and shored up, a sort of prodigal son experience.

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=83504.0

While our “friend” GreenBH, in his topic titled, “Return of Green Blockhead,” ([see above link]; a similar return after a vacation from the forums), fails not to disappoint. While he claims to have learned something
I have learnt a few things. Not on the forum, but eventy stuff.
But unfortunately it was not anything pertaining to his habit of stealing builds. Pertaining to his unpermitted editing of builds he still claims.
Plus, stealing is the wrong word. Say "Save". I save loads of peoples builds in Blockland but no one really seems to care.
Seemingly plagiarism isn't something they teach "teenagers" in Britain.

Has anyone else noticed there's 5 topics about GreenBH on the first page? :o

Has anyone else noticed there's 5 topics about GreenBH on the first page? :o
We knew that longer than you have.

Because I just went through a night of slicing off zombie heads with a machete I say yes.

I'm with Badspot on this but at the same time against. I understand it is not reasonable to ban him but it is still annoying us all. A petition wasn't necessary as well.
Would suspending his avatar privelages do it?
As Pixl said before, bandwagon successful.

Oh boo-loving-hoo, someone decides to say something different than 'Stealing'

I find it hilarious that you can all get worked up over some guy using the same avatar as you. It's not theft and I haven't seen him claiming he made them anywhere.

Its your fault for giving such rewarding reactions when someone pokes you with a stick.