Author Topic: Team Fortress 2 Special (Sale Over, Tophat man)  (Read 8843 times)

Its the Halloween special and its only $2.49 USD, all of you cheapskate's should be able to afford this, if you can't you are obviously handicapped.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2009, 03:46:47 PM by Packer »

Does it count as being obviously handicapped if your mom won't let you buy it?

Lol a Halloween special

Does it count as being obviously handicapped if your mom won't let you buy it?
No that's a fair excuse, I meant people who cannot "Afford" it, not can't buy it.

OK, good. I'm not allowed M games. =(

http://www.teamfortress.com/pumpkinpatch/gibus/
:D
I got my ghastly gibus, can't wait for the update to be released so i can terrorize my enemies with it.

http://www.teamfortress.com/pumpkinpatch/gibus/
:D
I got my ghastly gibus, can't wait for the update to be released so i can terrorize my enemies with it.
Thanks, I got one just now

You're welcome.
I'm spreading the link here so then we can have a Blockland halloween party :D! (Yes, i can host!)

So you started seeing all these Gibus hats around, but nobody would tell you where to get one, huh? And now that you've found out about it, the supply is gone! Oh, well. I guess you should turn off your computer. So long. Thanks for visiting this page for no reason.

Okay, now that we've weeded out all the quitters, here's how to get a Gibus of your very own. You know those smug hat-wearing so-and-so's who didn't tell you where to get a hat the first time around? Go dominate one of them while they're flaunting the Gibus and we'll give you one of your own! It's the exact same hat--but better, because unlike them, you will have earned it!
<3

OH NOES
I have to protect my gibby now :(
Stay away, Masterlegodude, stay away, don't touch my gibby, you were too late D:

I want the Halloween Achieveables to come out, cause you get a hat from each one :D

I want the Halloween Achieveables to come out, cause you get a hat from each one :D
You do? That is sweet.

I'll suprise people with this hat, hopefully it will be one of the unlockables :D