Author Topic: Helix  (Read 1160 times)

God,this person makes me want to mutate myself into a hunter zombie and rip them to shreds.'She' acts like a handicapped six year old with autism,there is no other way to describe how handicappedly stupid this person is.
GTFO YOU loving TWO-YEAR-OLD.

God,this person makes me want to mutate myself into a hunter zombie and rip them to shreds.'She' acts like a handicapped six year old with autism,there is no other way to describe how handicappedly stupid this person is.

God doesn't have time to listen to your drama, leave him alone. :C

op is a handicap.

Who is this "OP" fellow I hear so much about? An accountant, perhaps? :o

original post or original poster i think

Badspot

• Administrator

Welcome to the internet, this is apparently your first time here.  In your e-travels, you may encounter many such people.  It is best to learn early how to ignore them or your mental health may suffer.

Welcome to the internet, this is apparently your first time here.  In your e-travels, you may encounter many such people.  It is best to learn early how to ignore them or your mental health may suffer.
I am so sigging this

Which is true.

Cue the dozens of people riding Badspot's rooster.

Cue the dozens of people riding Badspot's rooster.

Haha I was about to say something similar.

God Dammit. There are two loving helix's? And one is a loving troll?? Thank god I changed my name..