Poll

Love it or hate it?

Love
Hate

Author Topic: Tremors: Those 4 Movies  (Read 750 times)

I know Packer loves it but what do you all think?
« Last Edit: November 09, 2009, 07:19:43 AM by Oasis »

hurr.....explain further.  what is it?

i liked the second one most

the first is my overall favorite. i usually like the first movies the most

Actually, there are four of them plus a not so well received television series. But an awesome set to own.

Actually, there are four of them plus a not so well received television series. But an awesome set to own.
Damnit you beat me to say "There is a fourth", the fourth one was... well interesting. Yeah I agree with the 2nd being the best one, I cannot get enough of that. "You left the radio on the ground...? I forgot..."

I loved all of the movies. I cant remember which one but my favorite was when they went on the trunk and carried out to the big rock and had dynamite and tried to trick it.

I loved all of the movies. I cant remember which one but my favorite was when they went on the trunk and carried out to the big rock and had dynamite and tried to trick it.
Sounds like all of them, really. lol But I'm pretty sure that was the first one. (Not the prequel I mean)

is that the movie with the remote control car bombs and the ground monsters?
eww

Sounds like all of them, really. lol But I'm pretty sure that was the first one. (Not the prequel I mean)
I haven't seen them since I was around 8 or 9 years old my memory is horrible too.
I will watch all of them Asap. :)

Is the fourth one when it takes place in western times?

idr if i saw the 4th one, but i rember watching the other 3. faint memorys from when i was really young. rember the first one scared me stuffless at 7