Author Topic: Peace Island  (Read 1160 times)

« Last Edit: November 02, 2009, 08:00:51 PM by Krinsae »

wow it really is peaceful. huh.

i think it's because the house has so many open windows

idk!

Well, the idea is nice, but your house is kinda raped to death by JVS and your island is a little blockier then I would like to see. That tree, on the other hand, isn't bad, but it really doesn't go with the theme very well. About how long did you spend on this? Also, may I rate?

I'de never live on that island, it's extremely small and any old storm would forget the house up to oblivion considering it has no protection to high tide and water. Mainly because the island is so small the water would easily reach it.

The build itself is alright though.

nice thought, where did you get the windows, i've searched but guess i'm blind. i would suggest making a bigger island with more trees and maybe 20bricks tall then put the house up there and have a wooden path up to it or something

Small and simple, but I like it.

Goodnight guys, Imma hit the.. Hay..? Lol. Who the forget came up with that phrase, I think I might have an idea about who. But w/e, cya.

Deleted second picture, made it look bad ):
it really does look better in game though.

not bad... all the windows are open. why? small build..

nice thought, where did you get the windows, i've searched but guess i'm blind. i would suggest making a bigger island with more trees and maybe 20bricks tall then put the house up there and have a wooden path up to it or something
zonearks content?