Author Topic: Heedicalking's Modern War  (Read 120513 times)

That humvee isnt as good as the other one sorrybut i do like the grenade launcher

Humvee looks smexy, now we need a A10 Warthog.

That humvee isnt as good as the other one sorrybut i do like the grenade launcher
Looks better in my book.  It's got a grenade launcher, less camo, better wheels and hopefully an interior.

Looks better in my book.  It's got a grenade launcher, less camo, better wheels and hopefully an interior.
It has seats.

Then congrats heed, you made the best humvee so far.

Humvee looks smexy, now we need a A10 Warthog.
-snip-

I do agree, a Jet aircraft that fires rockets and has stable flight.
Me 262? (top)
or MiG-15? (bottom)
Click to enlarge

EDIT:

Dido!
« Last Edit: March 27, 2010, 10:13:34 AM by Tech-Troop »

Isn't it interesting?
Mine was actually sent to me by Absolution way before yours was made. He also made many other models that I used. Once you get your grenade launcher working, I will look forward to having a TDM with both humvees enabled, and give them one of each to use for different purposes.

Mine was actually sent to me by Absolution way before yours was made. He also made many other models that I used. Once you get your grenade launcher working, I will look forward to having a TDM with both humvees enabled, and give them one of each to use for different purposes.
Ah okay, good to know. And with "Isn't it interesting" I didn't mean "Aah, someone made something, I have to make it, too to prove that I am better".

Everytime I try to download its giving me a lot of warnings that the humvee has a versus.
I might try again later, but not likley to come back and try again. >:/

I am A huge fan of Heedicalking Add-ons but so far i think gravity's is better but you have the gun i might update this after i try Heed's out but Heed Gravity has cammo on Humvee but you got a gun so it is kinda tied Gravity i like the weels.

(I not trying to get any one mad)
« Last Edit: March 29, 2010, 04:14:36 PM by Dark wolf »