Author Topic: Post interesting facts  (Read 3474 times)

MakingBlah is alright. He dosen't get in anyones way. But Drama better suits this...

On-Topic:

Japanese people have made Octopus flavored ice cream.

The phrase "Saved by the bell" was coined long ago. At the time, they didn't have much medical understanding, and they would bury bodies only to (for some reason) dig them up later and find scratch marks on the inside of the lid. They began placing a string inside the casket that was tied to a bell above ground...  in case they were still alive.

My mom smoked weed one time
While she was pregnant with you, I presume.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2009, 01:26:31 PM by A.R.C. »

Lol

Ontopic: Cows cant walk down stairs, but up them

Japanese people have made Octopus flavored ice cream.

I heard that before, I imagines it with bits of tentacles :P

-snip-

Looks like somebody woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning.

while she was dating my dad :P

Looks like somebody woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning.

while she was dating my dad :P
That explains how you were conceived.

Crack-baby?

That explains how you were conceived.

Crack-baby.

I'm a troll? I'm the troll?

You make 5 loving billion pointless threads a day and everyone here hates you to no loving end, we all think you're a bloody moron, and you're annoying as loving hell. YOU should get the forget out, YOU should keep it in drama, AND YOU ARE NOT COOL.
I'm so sorry I'm not your perfect little organised man. I will continue being myself thank you.
'We all' refers to you and about 20 other users. And I am not trying to be cool. I am pointing out an obvious fact of you trying to be cool.

Lol

Ontopic: Cows cant walk down stairs, but up them
An awesome fact that is known by a lot of Irish people :D

Did you know I'm using notepad to copy and paste my messages into blockland because I'm so damn tired of my keys not working on internet explorer?

A fact I've said way too many times before, yes am still fascinated by it: Dolphins, Chimps, and humans are the only animals in the world who have love for pleasure. Also, when you put your feet in water, they get wet.

Interesting fact: This topic is useless.