Author Topic: Gravity Cats Firearms UPDATE V3!  (Read 134249 times)

BUMP! UPDATE!

Oh nou! I forgot to say that it also supports Rotondos Zombie Ammo now! :D
And all bugs should be fixed.

May i ask something?
You have made some very nice models, and you said you won't add any more weapons to this pack, will you continue modeling for tother stuff?
And if yes, may we know in wich direction you will head?

I know, you should make more melee weapons like a combat knife or even throwing knives! omg that would be sick, anyways yea just a suggestion, though all the guns were getting a little much, melee weapons would be awesome though :D

Bug in ammo support.
I had both the HP Browning normal and supressed, and when i reached zero ammo for surpressed, i could go on shooting it, but not the Browning HP.
Also, both have no ammo, but i can still shoot the supressed one. :/

Yeeees, sorry. My fault, I didn´t look close enough and made the wrong magazine.
you should fix it and here is a picture that you could use to help you out is a MW2 screen shot (the second and third picture is something for a bit of detail in case you make the model more hi-def

EDIT: and i think that you should take off the scope on the scar, and just add the back of the iron sight (of course fix the magazine) that would be better in my opinion, and a scope doesn't normally go onto a scar either
« Last Edit: November 23, 2009, 05:23:41 PM by jbskier13 »

great i love these add ons keep doin what your doin(no not your friends mom)

oh and you deserve a cookie :cookie: :cookie: :cookie:

It went from V3 to V2 wat

The new ones disable themselves :'C

no maybe just for you, try deleting your current file and then redownloading it, that seems to help sometimes

no maybe just for you, try deleting your current file and then redownloading it, that seems to help sometimes
wut

Good job on the AS-50 sniper rifle. How much damage does it take?

one hit one kill i like the heavy sniper.

Most of them are decent, but here are some suggestions:
-Fix the sounds. They're too loud.
-Fix the models. They look weird and the stocks go inside the shoulder
-Grenade model is absolutely horrible.

It went from V3 to V2 wat
The previos versions were hosted somewhere else, the RTB download is V2, but also V4 or something. :P