Author Topic: Gravity Cats Firearms UPDATE V3!  (Read 134260 times)

I modified the FN Scar with my own high def model. :3

Great work btw! Really like the weps. Btw the pinapple grenny dissapears a second after you throw it. D:

What the heck??? If you want to use your model, make your own weapon or make another addon that overwrites the Scar datablock. But DON`T replace MY models IN MY ADDON!

(I already know that the grenade disappers...)

Create models but thats the only real thing that defines it as differnt from other assualt rifles and pistols.
Short form:
but we got so much of these...
And yeeeees, I know!

Can you make this... it's called the SPAS-12
Type: selective pump-action or gas-operated
Gauge: 12
Chamber: 2 3/4" (70 mm)
Length: 1041 mm
Barrel length: 546 mm.
Weight 4.4 kg
Capacity: 8 rounds in underbarrel tube magazine

Can you make this... it's called the SPAS-12
Type: selective pump-action or gas-operated
Gauge: 12
Chamber: 2 3/4" (70 mm)
Length: 1041 mm
Barrel length: 546 mm.
Weight 4.4 kg
Capacity: 8 rounds in underbarrel tube magazine

WUT? How can you to ask me if I know the Spas-12? It´s my favourite shotgun! :D And the planned shotgun will be eventually a Spas-12 (hint!).

WUT? How can you to ask me if I know the Spas-12? It´s my favourite shotgun! :D And the planned shotgun will be eventually a Spas-12 (hint!).
THX DUDE

Small bug... Whenever I enable this, it makes the default gun impact sound (The sound made when a gun bullet hits something) and all other weapons that use this default impact sound, sound like a damn lazor explosion... though I later investigated (not very long) and found out that there are no lazors in this pack... mind fixing this odd bug?

Yes i am FYI I was born with it and shut the hell up Taboo i haveenough bullies at school
Lol.

mabye you should make a MEGA NUKE to replase the loss of the mini nuke :iceCream:

Probably a few words or more: crashes a few of the population on blocklanders.

thats probably 1/3 or 1/5 of the total population.

mabye you should make a MEGA NUKE to replase the loss of the mini nuke :iceCream:
God no, somebody ban this dumbass.

God no, somebody ban this dumbass.
meekl you are a retared becuse you have no fun in your life becuse you hate nuks, i have seen the mini nuke bumed up acutlly in 4 times in size {don't awks me how} and i didn't crash, and becuse you called me a dumass dumass  :cookieMonster:

For your first addons these are some fairly nice weapons! Nice work and if you could please add something similar to the Mp7 called the Tf7 or properly know as the Tactical Force 7. This would be a great Sub-Machine Gun peice to your pack.  Here's a link to where I found it. http://www.pyramidairsoft.com/ProductDetails1.aspx?productID=1352&referer=500
If you don't want to then just don't. If you do want to then add it to this. But if your not then please post and tell me because I don't want to look stupid by posting a request when it's already made.  Oh and the difference between this and the Mp7 is that the Tf7 doesn't have a grenade launcher which means it only has one barrel and shoots faster without a secondary mode for more accurate shots. Just one rapid fire mode. Kudos To You! Or cookies. :cookie: Which ever you preffer if you make it.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2009, 12:03:16 AM by Pirate Peat »

Small bug...
Yes I know...

Nah, I don´t want to.

Probably a few words or more: crashes a few of the population on blocklanders.

thats probably 1/3 or 1/5 of the total population.
Well, that doesn´t help a lot, I need to know more.

For your first addons these are some fairly nice weapons! Nice work and if you could please add something similar to the Mp7 called the Tf7 or properly know as the Tactical Force 7. This would be a great Sub-Machine Gun peice to your pack.  Here's a link to where I found it. http://www.pyramidairsoft.com/ProductDetails1.aspx?productID=1352&referer=500
If you don't want to then just don't. If you do want to then add it to this. But if your not then please post and tell me because I don't want to look stupid by posting a request when it's already made.  Oh and the difference between this and the Mp7 is that the Tf7 doesn't have a grenade launcher which means it only has one barrel and shoots faster without a secondary mode for more accurate shots. Just one rapid fire mode. Kudos To You! Or cookies. :cookie: Which ever you preffer if you make it.
You want an airsoft? :cookieMonster:
Okay, srsly, not really. I don´t really want to make a sub-machine gun.

Looking good. I hope to see more like these.