Author Topic: Blockland Central = Expired  (Read 2090 times)

Hehe, just shows how "awesome" they were.

did they ever make that project A game, or TBG game, or whatever community this was.
i get all the stuff mixed up sryz

What was blockland central?

did they ever make that project A game, or TBG game, or whatever community this was.
No, they didn't.

:cookieMonster:

Central hosted content for Project A, but no they didn't. Their sites are now occupied by those stuffty adsite/search engine things.
Lulzy drama.

Before Retail: Some small mini community of kids.
After Retail: Some small mini community of 13 year old "experienced" coders who were trying to make Blockland Source/Project A/whatever forget name.

So some people attempted to make something like RTB, or what?

So some people attempted to make something like RTB, or what?
Blockland on VALVe's source engine.

Oh man that was one of my community highlights.

it started out as a continuance of RTB+0002
then like how TBM pretended to work on a parallel BLretail game they called TBG because they didnt like to pay;

These guy as well pretended to make a game. however it then became a source game. then it became just a HL2 mod, then just 8 screenshots of HL2 retextures, and 2 years later. the community there finally caught on that the creators were full of stuff and just whoring some short lived fame for starting up the excitement.

it started out as a continuance of RTB+0002
then like how TBM pretended to work on a parallel BLretail game they called TBG because they didnt like to pay;
Elfprince's gui for TGB

Apparently it's going along smoothly :cookieMonster:

Though all they did was copy paste it into one of the new TGE builds.

a gui? the game still looks the same as before other then that.
they failed horribly at trying to delag the game. i remember nothing but conflicting topics in those forums about how they cant figure it out. and pretty much gave up on it.

a GUI dont impress me, looks like same ol TBM with a 5 minute made new gui