Author Topic: RTB add-ons  (Read 6332 times)

Why does someone have permission to post an add-on to RTB without permission from the creator?

Because they're proven to not be idiots.  The ones I know of are Ephialtes and Space Guy.  It's pretty obvious why, because they inspect other's add-ons, so why wouldn't they inspect their own?

Maybe the person who posted it lied and said that they had permission.

It's my theory.

It's my theory.
How do you lie to a computer that automatically says you're unapproved, unless stated otherwise by Ephialtes?

It's my theory.
I didn't give permission, some people said people have permission to post add-ons to RTB if it's not there

Because they're proven to not be idiots.  The ones I know of are Ephialtes and Space Guy.  It's pretty obvious why, because they inspect other's add-ons, so why wouldn't they inspect their own?
Wait, what?

I didn't give permission, some people said people have permission to post add-ons to RTB if it's not there
Wait, what?

Planted fake messages maybe?

Oh wait, this is about something else, I accidentally read without approval.  Oh.  Well, I guess if it's a higher quality add-on, it gives permission, and the post looks fine, they don't care.

Oh wait, this is about something else, I accidentally read without approval.  Oh.  Well, I guess if it's a higher quality add-on, it gives permission, and the post looks fine, they don't care.
The guy who posted it credited himself when he didn't do a thing.
All Ephialtes did was fix the crappy grammar

http://forum.returntoblockland.com/dlm/viewFile.php?id=675

Compare the comments from him and the file info

Authors: will1 and Kalphiter
??

Authors: will1 and Kalphiter
??
The "announce" command itself was from IGSO
It was some random stuff like curse filter or something that I took from IGSO.

will1 didn't do anything

Quote from: williamhobson
for some stupid reson, theres no "edit" button, just live with it, and be happy that i "saved teh dayz"

lol

During RTB2 someone uploaded my color set to RTB.  Ephi removed it for me since I was uploading my updated version. 

Maybe he just doesn't like you.   :cookieMonster:

It's not like Kalphiter was going to upload it anyways.
He prefers his pride over our convenience.