Poll

Was this a good add-on?

Yes
50/50
No

Author Topic: Script_AdminTags (v1.2)  (Read 12693 times)

@The first clan tag which is white:

Change
Code: [Select]
<color:000099>[Super Admin/Admin/Host/Fool/Player/Whatever]<color:FFFFFF>
to
Code: [Select]
<color:000099>[Super Admin/Admin/Host/Fool/Player/Whatever]<color:YYYYYY>
I'm not even sure what you were trying to fix, but you failed utterly.

YYYYYY won't do anything in the color tag. It's not a valid hex code.

Guys i fixed the clan tag bug truce showed me already stop telling me to fix it, it's fixed

Except for the bug when you de admin a admin and they talk it says nothing...

ok ok shut up about the stupid fool thing i made another one without it, happy...
Yes.

EPICness......... Close so very very close.  I would change the color to blue and I await a HOST tag.

Added [Host] in v1.2 thanks shappeh for helping me.

Information:

If a player is an admin on the left of his/her tag it says

[Admin]

If a player is a super admin on the left of his/her tag it says

[Super Admin]

(v1.2) If a player is the host on the left of his/her tag it says

[Host]

Example:

[Super Admin] Bot: Hello

Download:

(v1.1) (Old)
Script_AdminTags

(v1.2) (New)
Script_AdminTags

v1.2 Fix List:

1. Fixed the de-admin bug that when you were a admin and were de-admined you didn't have the [Admin] tags anymore

Future:

Expecting [Loading] in v1.3 (When a player is loading add-ons for the server)

Credit:

I did use some codes from Destinys Admin_Shields add-on so some credit goes to Destiny.

Also thanks Shappeh for helping me with v1.2

You wanna know whats funny, YOU FRICKIN DIDNT MAKE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Chocobopah started this as a consle command, then made it FINALLY a really script, you rjust stupid -999,999,999/10 FAIL! BURN BURN BURN!!!  :iceCream:

You wanna know whats funny, YOU FRICKIN DIDNT MAKE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Chocobopah started this as a consle command, then made it FINALLY a really script, you rjust stupid -999,999,999/10 FAIL! BURN BURN BURN!!!  :iceCream:

Lol this is an automatic version plus I'd doubt your friend used console, he used EVAL to do it.

He never stole. Chocobopah never released his (probably crappy) script, so Bot released his first.

I'd doubt your friend used console, he used EVAL to do it.
Same thing you moron

lol u stupd

ogm nooon!11!!!1 go suck sumthin u lesbian!!!

YAY EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC!
But no cookies for you becouse they are fattening.

Oh, what the hell, here you go... :cookie:

Good, but I like the admin shields moar.