Author Topic: Gunnaboy- IM NOT PISSED  (Read 3500 times)

It runs in all humans, my dear friend.

naw, I don't have alot of pride :/

More in others than some. Just because it's minimal, does not mean it's non-existant.


1.) I laugh at the fact that you actually posted this.
2.) It was a silly arguement which was supposed to be a sort of Why was I banned
~GunnaBoy


Seemed as if you took it seriously.
No need to sign posts, we know who you are.

Habit. Also I was apologizing. And IT WAS a silly argument that should of never happened. But I got angry. So... It's your choice whether or not you wish to end it.

As it is your choice as well. Was that guy with the R in his name your bro. HE SAW THE BAN AND SAID I BANNED YOU FOR No reason when he clearly saw tophat ban you (sorry for caps, hit wrong button on phone)

I only banned him because he got all defensive because I said Blue was unorganized.
I wasn't even specifying him as an individual. Hell, I didn't even know he was on the server until he started ranting.

I don't use F2 much.

No he's not my brother. We were working together TRYING to play. Then you banned me. What he said was out of my control. Also i've tried ending this by saying sorry. It was my mistake for ranting in IRC. Now lets just drop this argument and go on.

No he's not my brother. We were working together TRYING to play. Then you banned me. What he said was out of my control. Also i've tried ending this by saying sorry. It was my mistake for ranting in IRC. Now lets just drop this argument and go on.
Sorry, but threads don't die that easy, especially since Kalphiter made us lose Locking privileges in Drama.

<3 you Kalph.

The fact that heedical is a known badmin and that Chaos banned him for calling the other team "stupid" when they too were at fault of it and not banned makes me believe that heedical really did have no right in banning him.


That really was a stupid conversation over a pointless ban.
Heedical you're slowly starting to lose my respect.

makes me believe that heedical really did have no right in banning him.
Which I didn't.

The ban was unnecessary, but Heed didn't ban him. If he didn't rage him over IRC, then maybe he would've got unbanned.

The ban was unnecessary, but Heed didn't ban him. If he didn't rage him over IRC, then maybe he would've got unbanned.
It was 60 minutes, we would have gotten unbanned anyway

GunnaBoy seems alright to me :O