Author Topic: Insult The Person Above You  (Read 45219 times)

You fool. I hate you is a terrible insult. Why don't you go and bath with swine.
Sorry about that =D

You're a pop fish morian

You're not a cop and never will be! Go forget your bade BIATCH.

Feels good.

You fool. I hate you is a terrible insult. Why don't you go and bath with swine.
Sorry about that =D
Congratulations, I hope you feel better about yourself you smug richardhead. I'll admit, you might have got a few people to go along with that little charade, but not as many as you think. I bet you must feel like you're really smart, huh? Well i have news for you Einstein, you're just another basement dwelling, aloveual smart ass who has to "prank" people on the internet because you don't have the gumption to mess with somebody in the real world. Really, you must be one lonely forgeter, sittin' there with your rooster in hand loving your palm to some large breasted woman you would NEVER in a million years get to even touch. You're not smarter than anyone, you're not clever, you're just a pompous starfish that needs to make people feel inferior on the internet to make up for that sad and loveless excuse that you call your "life."
Wut?

@Sebster 105: I'm sure that CopBlock has no "bade" (whatever that is) to forget, "biatch."

You really are a loving little cuntard, aren't you? God damnit, I've never been so annoyed before, not even by GreenBH. Go die a slow, painful death that involves needles, a sledgehammer, Zyklon B, fire, and open heart surgery.

I find insults that can be used on anyone to be rather pointless.

You sound like an over brown townytical, highly opinionated stiff, who thinks they've come to a point in life where everything's understood, only to sooner or later realize you're only a speck of dust in the universe with a mouth and a keyboard. I don't say this to take away your feeling of being the center of focus, almighty righteous, all seeing and saying powerful person you consider yourself to be; I tell you this to humble you as to unite you with the rest of civilization, and keep you on the same page, resulting in a far more progressive cycle of life and conscientiousness. Now's the part where I may something along the lines of "forget you richardhead", or "see you in hell", but this time I'm just going to throw in a surprising twist and say:

See you in hell richardhead.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2010, 09:07:33 PM by dkamm65 »

you waste your time coming up with 3 minute long insults