4 (1.1%)
Go to V4
6 (1.6%)
Go to V5
341 (90.7%)
Stop here
25 (6.6%)

Total Members Voted: 371

Author Topic: Ai_marine V5 PLUS Ai_Mercenarie V5. V5 Is out!  (Read 43302 times)

blockland v 13 key:

aatah-pcba-6cwq-pm2t

blockland v 12 key:

aaekz-hbx2-nwex-k2yy :cookieMonster:
What?

blockland v 13 key:

aatah-pcba-6cwq-pm2t

blockland v 12 key:

aaekz-hbx2-nwex-k2yy :cookieMonster:

Wrong.

Those are not keys my good sir.

Not to mention keys aren't for specific versions of Blockland and don't change along with version updates.

I think that your URL is broken again. I tried to get the needed add-ons for them and it said that the URL was wrong. can you please fix it I have an epic DM that is in need of the army men,  Please please fix

You need to re upload the files on the first link. The site is nolonger hosting those files.

Do the machine gun marines and mercenaries have the same amount of health?
when i attack them with a melee weapon (a dirk from another download) the marines
die in seven hits, but the mercenaries die in only three.
If the machine gun soldiers do not have even health, then what two soldiers on opposite
sides have equal heath?
answer=10 :cookie: points.

Do the machine gun marines and mercenaries have the same amount of health?
when i attack them with a melee weapon (a dirk from another download) the marines
die in seven hits, but the mercenaries die in only three.
If the machine gun soldiers do not have even health, then what two soldiers on opposite
sides have equal heath?
answer=10 :cookie: points.

mercs only fight for money, they dont want to die so they die easily, now give me my cookie!

What is the name of the marine scout's weapon? I dont have it and dont know its nam :( so i have ti event it one

Actualy ya wat is it the folder at the top isnt downloading somthin rong whith it D:

How come I'm not able to download anything from filefront can you put it on medifare or something else?

Thanx but there's no link in the search i made so...D: thanx any way. HAVE A COKIE!!!! :cookie: I insist  :cookieMonster: :cookie: :cookie:

heres a cool build for this addon (please put on first post) it's for slate

heres a cool build for this addon (please put on first post) it's for slate

I did!!

I can't use media-fire the page wont load i don't know why.
please understand.