Poll

take a pick...

Metal (21st century)
Emo
both suck
both

Author Topic: Metal or Emo music  (Read 4818 times)

Slipknot is great, I love Spit it out and Before I forget.

Only slipknot.

LoG is still nu metal, it's just more groove oriented.

Wouldn't that be Groove Metal than?
But actually, aren't most of their songs going into Thrash Metal~ anyways?

cool voting :)

it hasnt happened yet, but please dont get personal over your opinion. On youtube the comments are all like "omg you like black metal go forget yourself death core ftw!!!"
dont let this happen on this forum :( and yeah it hasnt yet so kwl

Neither.

Screaming gibberish with people whacking drums randomly in the background is not my idea of music.

Neither.

Screaming gibberish with people whacking drums randomly in the background is not my idea of music.

This is considered metal.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kYWYlnf8hes

Neither.

thats you judging it too quickly
if you actualy listened you would see that there is a tune / melody in there. If its howy ou describe it no1 would listen to metal and you could make a metal song straight away

Neither.

Some would argue that screaming is the most emotional form of speech, hence it's purpose in music.

20th century metal.

FYI: 20th century = the 1900's
21st century = the 2000's

What's the difference between Hardcore and Nu Metal?

20th century metal.

FYI: 20th century = the 1900's
21st century = the 2000's
okay now i look a dumbass

and

What's the difference between Hardcore and Nu Metal?

i dont really care about all these sub genres, at the end of the day its all metal :O people make new sub genres like every weak, it just causes confusion. there just different styles. Im not sure what alot of the sub genres meen... i just say black metal, emo and metal because they're the  main 1s
« Last Edit: November 11, 2009, 03:39:21 PM by kimbucktwo »

okay now i look a dumbass

and

i dont really care about all these sub genres, at the end of the day its all metal :O people make new sub genres like every weak, it just causes confusion. there just different styles. Im not sure what alot of the sub genres meen... i just say black metal, emo and metal because they're the  main 1s

Black metal is?

Also, to me at least, Screamo, Nu Metal, and Hardcore all sound the same... Why are they different?