Author Topic: Multiple Prompts  (Read 337 times)

This is a suggestion for multiple prompts to be used. In this suggestion, a single prompt would be listed as "prompt1", and the input for acceptance/denial would be an event such as "prompt1accept/prompt1decline". This could be used for multiple options and prompt windows. This could be useful for challenges (quizzes?), TDMs, DMs, and areas where multiple prompts could be used.

Any ideas, opinions, or useful facts added are appreciated.

i think this is a brilliant idea. might be quite hard for players to use probably for advanced events only.
prompt1accept/prompt1decline
this would be very hard but if you put it it a box like [prompt 1 accept] it should be easier and decrease to amount of events put into the input section.

(i am a pro at eventing i created a zombie game and if you leave your player standing on the ground when the timer ends he will go to respawn area, reset the timer, put all the vehicles back into place, respawn all zombies close the gate and tell the admin that the game is ready all in one go and also it tells the viewing box client to tell players that game is about to start) :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster:

You don't need those to do that.  I did that multiple prompt thing last night just put them inseperate lines.