Author Topic: Container Mod: Chest [PH]  (Read 37138 times)

I do have the right idea about trolls. They get into arguments and defend themselves hopelessly just for the sake of stuffs and giggles, most likely they might even be mistakes. Quite honestly, they come mostly in the forms of unnecessary posts. That's why I immediately pointed you out to be one.

Now this may not mean that you are a troll as referring to the noun, it just means you're trolling. Whatever minuscule amount it may be considered to be, even if not vocabulary-ish-ing-ly considered trolling or just plain "wasn't thought of when I said it" at the moment, is still trolling according to me. And to be honest, anyone else with a right state of mind that does not have the tolerance for simple, un-productive stupidity (which is what I judge most of my trolls by, forgive me) just may be able to agree with me.

Unless you have something nice productive to say, don't say anything at all get the forget out of the Add-Ons forum. That's as straightforward as it gets.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2009, 06:47:47 PM by TruBluRage »

I do have the right idea about trolls. They get into arguments and defend themselves hopelessly just for the sake of stuffs and giggles, most likely they might even be mistakes. *You started the argument when you just had to have a fit about 2 words.*
Quite honestly, they come mostly in the forms of unnecessary posts. That's why I immediately pointed you out to be one.
*Freedom of Speech br0, also making an unnecessary post is not being a troll. Saying "fail edit" is not trolling*

Now this may not mean that you are a troll as referring to the noun, it just means you're trolling. Whatever minuscule amount it may be considered to be, even if not vocabulary-ish-ing-ly considered trolling or just plain "wasn't thought of when I said it" at the moment, is still trolling according to me.
*That's the problem, it's what you think, not what it actually means
And to be honest, anyone else with a right state of mind that does not have the tolerance for simple, un-productive stupidity (which is what I judge most of my trolls by, forgive me) just may be able to agree with me.
*Doesn't have the tolerance? That's only an opinion, one I've never heard from anyone before but still an opinion.*

Unless you have something nice productive to say, don't say anything at all get the forget out of the Add-Ons forum. That's as straightforward as it gets.
*Don't say it all? It's called the First Amendment br0, I don't have to get out of the Add Ons section because you had a temper tantrum over me pointing out a small error*

This makes me laugh how you take this so seriously. You've started the push to make this Drama.

Get forget over it.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2009, 07:29:14 PM by The Russian »

Wow, bring your drama somewhere else.

Finally a storage MOD.
Yay  :cookieMonster:

Can you carry the chest from place to place?

Can you carry the chest from place to place?

I suppose a gravity gun would work.

I suppose a gravity gun would work.
Yea, I did it.

I found a few problems with the chest.
  • You have to insert 2 weapons to actualy make it work.
  • You have to find just the right place to click to remove an item.
  • You can't change the color of it. (but I haven't yet tried bot events setApearance)
  • And it can be moved.
It is a bit of a fixer-uper but, it is one very useful mod and one great idea!
If you would make more of them like a more of a Sci-Fi metal crate or just a wooden crate which would just be good for a prop to! And if you could make a script where when you insert an item that has the "removeOnThrow" script it will allow you to add more of that item to get more out of the box.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2009, 07:49:13 PM by Pirate Peat »

Yea, I did it.

Yes, this is a problem. Not sure if it's 2 items, though. Try respawning it?
Don't have this problem. Maybe it's because I'm always clicking on the front, where you would actually open a chest.
  • You can't change the color of it. (but I haven't yet tried bot events setApearance)
Recolor Vehicle in the Vehicle Options Gui
  • And it can be moved.
Not a problem.
If you would make more of them like a more of a Sci-Fi metal crate or just a wooden crate which would just be good for a prop to! And if you could make a script where when you insert an item that has the "removeOnThrow" script it will allow you to add more of that item to get more out of the box.
NeenjaEdit: I do like the idea of other chest types. That'd be smexy. Also, I do agree that multiple items should be stored.
Things to keep in the next version:
  • Invincibility
  • Chest Playertype (Derp)
  • Crouch animation when in Chest Playertype
  • Moveable playertype
If you keep these and add more, I'd say you have one of my personal #1 add-ons! Great job!
« Last Edit: November 21, 2009, 08:51:02 PM by Dapizzanator »

Don't have this problem. Maybe it's because I'm always clicking on the front, where you would actually open a chest.

Loled

Yea, I did it.

• And it can be moved.
1. A bit further you state something of wich i can see you use Bot events. That can't work together with this mod.
2. I don't have that problem, even if i use Bot events.
3. Recoler vehicle in vehicle GUI, that does the trick.
4 Why should that be a problem?

• You have to insert 2 weapons to actually make it work.
-A Problem
-Apparently My Problem
  • You can't change the color of it.
-Don't know of any Vehicle Color GUI (My Prob.)
  • And it can be moved.
-Not Really A Problem At All
Ok. Then Just A Couple Of These Are My Problems Then... :|

Does anyone know if Amade's bot mod is causing the problem or is it the Container Mod?

I'm pretty sure it's Aamade's events, though I can't guarantee it.

I'm using the script for a present mod, is that okay?