Author Topic: the dark one  (Read 1711 times)

the dark one is one of the annoying person i ever encountered. He acts as if hes 14.
I asked him what 44 Divided by 7 equals, then he said numbers that sounded as if he used a calculator. Here is one proof of his noobish acts. PIC BELOW!

Cucumberdude's mountain climbing. I got on layer 6 or 7, and he says hes on Layer 99999999999999999999 and all that. Then, he IRC's me and says "hi."

Discuss.

Ahaha, I love this

Firstly,
He acts as if hes 14.
Code: ( Kobes profile) [Select]

Secondly,
I asked him what 44 Divided by 7 equals, then he said numbers that sounded as if he used a calculator.
Not everyone is good at math, Nor can it prove someones age, also ever heard of dyslexic people?

Lastly,
If he spams then kick him or ignore him.

[/thread]

Secondly,Not everyone is good at math, Nor can it prove someones age, also ever heard of dyslexic people?
It's not so much "maybe they're dyslexic" (That's dumb), its more so "a random maths question doesn't mean jack stuff"

It's not so much "maybe they're dyslexic" (That's dumb), its more so "a random maths question doesn't mean jack stuff"

Do you even know how it feels to have dyslexic?

7 doesn't even go into 44.

Wow, this isn't even remotely worthy of Drama. Not one of the point you provided proves that he is an idiot.

The math question is completely stupid, some people are not good at math. That is why there are calculators.

And when he said he is on level [insert nines here], it appears to me that he was joking. You're just too much of a prick to realize that; so you and that other guy jumped on his back and told him to shut up.

This is a stupid thing to drama.

people do that to me all the time.

44 Divided by 7 equals
You are loving stupid if you expect an answer from most people.  But it's 6+2/7

the dark one is one of the annoying person i ever encountered.
And you're the most annoying person I've ever encountered.

And you're the most annoying person I've ever encountered.
Ah, your added too :D

Kobe you're totally overreacting and you just want attention for finding 'some dumb kid'.