Author Topic: Tile TDM  (Read 1034 times)

The Tile Game

The Tile Game is a small TDM in which two teams must capture tiles that are on the floor of the battlefield.  Right now when somebody captures a tile they just gain a point (I will work on this.)  The tiles reset every time the minigame is reset.  There are also several other aspects to the game such as being able to select special abilities that make the player faster, turn them into a tank, make them a Self Delete bomber, ect.  To get a special ability you have have a certain number of points (I personally disagree with this system, I want to make it so you can only use each ability once per game at anytime.)  There are several other things such as an upstairs and small pillars on the field.

And that's it!

Simplistic right?  Well complexity is only the Icing on the cake, plus some people who have laggy computers can render this game quite nicely.  Many people I've seen come on this server seem to love the overall layout.

Pics

Yes I am a boring Vulcan.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2009, 05:40:51 PM by PJ Boy »

Those pics are incredible. I'm glad I could view them in the gallery where everyone posts pictures of their builds.

Seriously though, the idea sounds cool. I just don't see the point of making a topic in Gallery when there aren't any screenshots.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2009, 04:04:40 PM by Zenthrox »

I will get screenshots, but to get them I have to open up blockland which I can't play until later
« Last Edit: November 20, 2009, 04:18:46 PM by PJ Boy »

I will get screenshots, but to get them I have to open up blockland which I can't play until later
So...This is a placeholder topic?...

Hey, this looks really cool.

i like the colors in this. its overall decent, really open tho

thx, will be hosting server.  (may not last long though)