Author Topic: Getting stuff Done (for once)  (Read 1336 times)

You're a dumbass.

Can your 10-year-old mind think deeper than 'LETS TRY AND MAKE THESE PEOPLE LAFF'?

You obviously have some kind of mental condition, because you cannot realise that he was making a (rather intelligent) comparison to a real-life scenario. If you had an IQ higher than a spoon's, you would have understood.

I was just joking. It seems to me you skipped through all the posts (including my first one in this topic, which you should read if you did skip over it) and looked for the one you could most criticize. I believe TruBlu has a good point, but I also think it's a lost cause. While I am willing to try and avoid "feeding the trolls", I find it improbable that every forum member would participate in acting as described, which is the only solution to this case.

Also, to respond the way you did to my post, I have serious doubts you'd be any help at all in participating in what TruBlu describes in this topic. If you understand what his metaphor's meaning was, please try to apply it to your own posts, and I will do my best as well to avoid trollbaiting in the future.

The more members that open their eyes to this, the more that they will influence. You can't start a fire without a spark first.

There's nothing you can do.
Sorry.

a simple "WIll Ban on sight" or, I'll watch out for him"
I don't ban people just because some says they're an idiot/troll, if they do something bad on the server, they'll get banned.