Author Topic: Problem with Trench Digging mod: No speed dig/place  (Read 681 times)

Whenever I try to use the speed dig or speed place function, I get these in the console:

Speed dig
Code: (Speed dig error line #1) [Select]
Add-Ons/Game_TrenchDigging/BrickDigging.cs (11): Player::mountImage - wrong number of arguments
Code: (Speed dig error line #2) [Select]
Add-Ons/Game_TrenchDigging/BrickDigging.cs (11): usage: (ShapeBaseImageData, int slot, bool loaded=true, string skinTag=NULL
Speed place
Code: (Speed place error line #1) [Select]
Add-Ons/Game_TrenchDigging/BrickDigging.cs (19): Player::mountImage - wrong number of arguments
Add-Ons/Game_TrenchDigging/BrickDigging.cs (19): usage: (ShapeBaseImageData, int slot, bool loaded=true, string skinTag=NULL

Thats how they appear in the console. I've attempted running the game without any add-ons and only trench digging but still had no luck. Any suggestions as to how to fix it? It would be greatly appreciated :D

Whenever I try to use the speed dig or speed place function, I get these in the console:

Speed dig
Code: (Speed dig error line #1) [Select]
Add-Ons/Game_TrenchDigging/BrickDigging.cs (11): Player::mountImage - wrong number of arguments
Code: (Speed dig error line #2) [Select]
Add-Ons/Game_TrenchDigging/BrickDigging.cs (11): usage: (ShapeBaseImageData, int slot, bool loaded=true, string skinTag=NULL
Speed place
Add-Ons/Game_TrenchDigging/BrickDigging.cs (19): Player::mountImage - wrong number of arguments
Add-Ons/Game_TrenchDigging/BrickDigging.cs (19): usage: (ShapeBaseImageData, int slot, bool loaded=true, string skinTag=NULL

Thats how they appear in the console. I've attempted running the game without any add-ons and only trench digging but still had no luck. Any suggestions as to how to fix it? It would be greatly appreciated :D

Oops. Ignore that. /headdesk