Poll

Should I eliminate Crazy Salt, for he already has it?

Yes
5 (55.6%)
No
4 (44.4%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Author Topic: TF2 Guest Pass- Hat drawing *DONE* WYND_FOX WINS  (Read 2153 times)

NO THIS IS NOT A HAX.
Yeah, I just got TF2. I love it, and I'm pretty good at it! :D Anywayz, I have a guest pass to give to anyone.
So, make a post with your name, and I'll add you to teh list.
The list, of awesomsause.
If I forget to add you, just PM me and I'll see if your eligible.
I will only add 25 names. That means the first 50 posts with their Forum Name. Maybe more if there's more than 75.
Contest ends on:
Saturday, November 28th, 2009 at 3:00 PM Mountain Time.

You must have:
-The system requirements to run TF2
-Steam
-A freaking good graphics card
-A WORKING email (Optional)

Also, if you already have TF2, (And I know you in Blockland) please PM me your steam name here so I can add you as my friend. Also tell me how to add friends :o

IF you win, you must say whether to add the guest pass as a email or directly through steam. If you want me to use your email, I will NOT use your email to subscribe you to any nonsence, or any other things.

Thank you, and good luck to all.

----------------------LIST OF PARTICIPANTS----------------------
Crazy Salt
Wynd_Fox
gun fun
CoolKoopaTroopa
KoopaScooper
zookuw
Muzzels56

Winrar is Wynd_Fox.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2009, 01:30:13 PM by Niven »

Why are you making such a big deal over a wimpy guest pass?  The logical and easier thing to do would be to just give it to the first person who requests it.

Oh. I've always wanted to try TF2. Add me, if you dare. *Makes cheesy ghost noises*

add gun fun
on steam i'm 101gunfun101
« Last Edit: November 22, 2009, 10:20:58 AM by gun fun »

Why are you making such a big deal over a wimpy guest pass?  The logical and easier thing to do would be to just give it to the first person who requests it.

Nou

You should probably add -mike-, he'd probably want it.

niven just start it alreadylease for the panda
 :panda:

You should probably add -mike-, he'd probably want it.
Rules state that the person that wants it, must post that he wants it. I'll just PM him just to be sure, but only on this one occasion.

niven just start it alreadylease for the panda
 :panda:

Say that again and see what happens.