1-5 hours a week
0 (0%)
1-5 hours a day
5 (11.4%)
5+ Hours a day
8 (18.2%)

Total Members Voted: 44

Author Topic: STO  (Read 29130 times)

Well I have 5 Invites available for people so if anyone is interested, I can now finally send more invites their way. Chex got my last one before this new deal popped up. Just let me know your email and it'll be there for ya.

Gawt it, will acivate after 10 days are up.

Will probably play FoM more, though.

Sounds like a plan. After this week, I'll have my mornings off due to college semester ending. Let me know when you plan to be on so I can run D for ya. :)

Still only lieutenant 5 or 6 :(

Dangit, when were ya gonna pm me you were on? I coulda helped. =p

FUUUUCK.

I didn't know that you absolutely had to get a billing plan when you activated the code. I didn't exactly take advantage of the 10-day pass (Lieutenant 7 because I always played FoM), so now I have to wait until the weekend, when I can get a game card.

Don't forget, Me and RottenEggs play STO too.
My name on STO is Arro. Ship: USS Starfrost III

Rotten eggs uses his same old name: RottenEggs. (Duh)

now for my daily octopus face 3:

Well feel free to add me T'Reln@Armitageman

I suddenly wanted to play this, so I picked up the trial. What server are you guys on?

EDIT: Nevermind, the trial only lets you go through the first three or so missions. It took longer to install than actually play.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2010, 07:27:41 PM by Qwepir »

What the fu-

Gamestop said there were no STO game cards. :|

They don't have cards at Wal mart either. I'm rather displeased. So I just went for online subscription. Seriously, my town sucks ass.

Also I tried adding you both, but I haven't gotten a reply from either yet, so if you have your full handles, that would be helpful.

Also, random screenshot.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2010, 06:17:05 PM by Rughugger »

Well I have 5 Invites available for people so if anyone is interested, I can now finally send more invites their way. Chex got my last one before this new deal popped up. Just let me know your email and it'll be there for ya.
Could I get one? :o

maplenick222@gmail.com

I'll see what I can do sometime soon.

Could I get one? :o

maplenick222@gmail.com
Alright, I'm sending it through the referral program, so you'll have an email from me sometime today (Sunday) Enjoy! :)

Anyone else needs one, I'll be happy to provide. I have 4 Invites left. So let me know if it works for you all.

And more screenshots!

That's me in the background. Yes He's a lil chubby like I am, so I'm being realistic about it. :)
« Last Edit: June 27, 2010, 04:27:30 AM by Rughugger »

Alright, I'm sending it through the referral program, so you'll have an email from me sometime today (Sunday) Enjoy! :)

Anyone else needs one, I'll be happy to provide. I have 4 Invites left. So let me know if it works for you all.

And more screenshots!

That's me in the background. Yes He's a lil chubby like I am, so I'm being realistic about it. :)

wtf are you doing at the portal of time thing, changing the German history are we?