Author Topic: How did you get your name?  (Read 7688 times)

Drak - The name of a quaint, yet troubled village in my early DnD days. (This includes all the other variants, i.e MrDrak, Drakuss, TheDrak).  It is unfortunately very common.

Korpulence - Name I used for Steam when Drak was taken, a small spin on the first random word that popped into my head.

Xaylam - Used this when I played Runescape with my buds, I wanted to be more original than most players, so I fooled around with some letters and got what's probably my most original alias yet.

Vector/Vektor - Names I used for a few games when Drak was taken, based off a real word that I thought sounded neat.  These names never really stuck.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2009, 09:18:43 PM by Drak »

Cracker: I'm white. Bitch.
Invalid: Joke between a friend and me. Whenever a computer said something was invalid, he would yell at the computer "YOU'RE INVALID!!" And I thought it was coolio.
BlueGeorge: Because I like blue and the name George.
Fudge: OMNOMNOMNOM.

The episode of Star Trek with the satellite the was fused with alien technology, was called Nomad. I liked the name, but almost always this name is taken. So I just pushed numbers in and what do ya know, No2mad2. Luckily, this isn't a very common name.

I was remembering the movie Tremors and thought that was cool, but probally a name that was already taken, so I thought of taking out the O so that it was tremr, so the word scientist came into my head for some reason so I put my name as Tremrist.

Cheemo- I changed my gender to female in Runescape about 3 years ago and ran around saying "I'm emo cheemo!" and asking for money. I liked the word "Cheemo" so I use it all the time now. I also use Fraynok sometimes, like for Steam.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2009, 04:33:37 PM by Cheemo »

Back then... About 4 years ago... My very first online game was Runescape. I was obsessed with pie then so I wanted to be called Pieman. That name was taken. Knowing little about how many names are actually taken online, I tried Pieboy. It then came up with name suggestions. I picked Pieboy163. I played for about a year or so and found WoW. I then got rid of my name entirely and wad called Cloxx. I played for 2 years and through both expansion packs. My deathnight's name was Makanix. I got Cloxx to level 71. Then quit. I saw an ad for blockland and clicked it... The day I went to buy blockland, the BL site would not let me download. I then googled other sites where I could get it. I found a trusting site and bought Blockland. My name was still Pieboy163. I got tired of this name over time and changed it to Makanix163. I then met xC (xC3110x) who said that taking the numbers out of your name looked more respectable. It was a tough choice to remove the numbers after I've had them for so long but I eventually did. After a nervous PM to Badspot, I became Makanix.

And that's the history of Makanix BL_ID: 2022
« Last Edit: December 02, 2009, 04:34:21 PM by Makanix »