Author Topic: Madballs: Discussion  (Read 5217 times)

I wish I could host :(

Anyone know what ports to forward?
If you figured it out I would play it with you.

Just got the game, and (obviously) a guest pass.

First person to not act like a cheap whore while still asking me for it gets it.

Just got the game, and (obviously) a guest pass.

First person to not act like a cheap whore while still asking me for it gets it.
forget you.

My guest pass went to HPRC.

Also, I beat the entire game (unlocked all 50 items) in one day. Then I just traded them in for the Lt. rank :D

I still kept my Thanksgiving/Campaign finish skins.

My guest pass went to Greekgeeker.

Also, I beat the entire game (unlocked all 50 items) in one day. Then I just traded them in for the Lt. rank :D

I still kept my Thanksgiving/Campaign finish skins.

Campaign is long, and I wanna know how to host so I can play campaign with CC :<

Campaign is long, and I wanna know how to host so I can play campaign with CC :<
Me and CC beat it twice lol

and that's if you DON'T count the co-op

Also, this.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2009, 01:21:00 PM by Robo Noob »

Me and CC beat it twice lol

and that's if you DON'T count the co-op

Also, this.

I actually had all those.

What ports do I forward?
You're not supposed to have to foward any, but the system is forgeted up :(

Also I reset for the last time and am now a Gladiator :D

Why are you making such a big deal over a wimpy guest pass?  The logical and easier thing to do would be to just give it to the first person who requests it.

The difference between this topic and your's is that you went as far as to "raffle" it off, while Robo just asked who wanted it and would pick from the people that asked, although that didn't really work out.

The difference between this topic and your's is that you went as far as to "raffle" it off, while Robo just asked who wanted it and would pick from the people that asked, although that didn't really work out.
:o Touche.

I beat the entire game, that is, 3 times over. Not only that but I've also unlocked the Thanksigiving skins which took a total of 12 hours in multiplayer =.=