Author Topic: All of my files on my website are gone.  (Read 4969 times)

I'm confused. How are all of your files gone from him using Dropshock's uploader. Why don't you make a secure site.
We are now.

Learning the hard way.

I'm confused. How are all of your files gone from him using Dropshock's uploader. Why don't you make a secure site.
After what happened last time, he deleted his uploader. But i forgot i had one and zone knew about it.

Host your add-ons somewhere like RTB, or secure your uploader.  You would think that you would learn.  But either way, Zoneark shouldn't be doing this.  

Tom

Zoneark is definitely a jerk for abusing the security hole, but this would have never happened if you would have monitored you sub domains and drop had deleted his uploader.

Well, At least this time i have all of my stuff right har on my computer :D

I just need kalphiter or someone to help us with security.

Zoneark can't script PHP, and I doubt he just copied it off Google or something. He's asked me how to make a .php file before for his own site. I'm talking just the file itself, not what goes in it. If he told someone else about the security hole or whatever, then he's obviously still at fault here, but my point is he's not the only one at fault.

Pandan it's your fault for not having a backup of your Add-Ons. forget if I had my own Add-Ons I'd have at least like 3 back ups. Why the hell are you even hosting a website anyway? The way I see it anyone who really hosts a website for Add-Ons is trying to be an overachiever.

You should've just taken the site down after the first time and use RTB/the forums like a normal person.

He actually got a 4chan friend to do this for him.

Pandan has pride issues, so he cannot be a normal person.

Pandan it's your fault for not having a backup of your Add-Ons. forget if I had my own Add-Ons I'd have at least like 3 back ups. Why the hell are you even hosting a website anyway? The way I see it anyone who really hosts a website for Add-Ons is trying to be an overachiever.

You should've just taken the site down after the first time and use RTB/the forums like a normal person.
Who said i don't have a backup of my addons?
No one.

And im not going to give up and take my site down because of some internet friend.

(The picture is a link)

haha that made me laugh

I'm surprised you didn't learn the first time.

I'm surprised you didn't learn the first time.
Read the topic

get a better uploader, beware cats on stairs, double host your addons, and get revenge.