Author Topic: Home Sounds Pack (4/24/2009 Link Fixed)  (Read 17213 times)

Its almost done. I'm having a problem with the Loading on some of the packs. Once its done, i will load each one on RTB. Sorry its taking long.

Can you make a mac version.
Iv got a Leopard and MACS DONT USE .EXE's
or A army of blue guys come

Why did you have to bump this
Because it's awesome. Duh :cookieMonster:

Also, sweet. I may have to use that installer creating thingamajig for some of my stuff.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2009, 02:45:18 AM by xC »

yay for toilet and doorbell sound.
never mind its an .exe file and .exe files dont work on macs.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2010, 09:34:37 AM by shadowninja666 »

Can you make a mac version.
Iv got a Leopard and MACS DONT USE .EXE's
or A army of blue guys come

Get a real computer.

THANK THANK THANK THANK THANK THANK THANK THANK!!!! :D!!

Finaly Good Post Dude

Hello Fellow Blocklanders! Well sorry to say, this pack will never be fixed anytime soon. I Am done making add-ons for a while now. Also, Recently I have re-installed my PC and forgot to backup my whole Project folder :d

It could still be fixed though. If anyone fixes it, Please let me know first and then I Will tell you if you can post it XD

I Do still play blockland Every now and then though. If you want to ask any questions, You can ask me for them in a PM, or try to look for my servers called

iSword's Eventing
Sword's Christmas Town RP (Not mod)

or anything else with "Sword99's" in the front of it.

Also, About the RTB Hostings I have sent out. I put them in seperate packs because they were the only project Files I had left. If you are a MAC user, These should work for you. Otherwise download this one for the best Results.

I'm Barely ever on this game anymore, But If I Happen to be on, Ask away.

Why is this file exe.

Why did you bump this? Don't Even bother to download this version anymore. Go to the RTB listings, or just RTB itself and look for all my sound packs there. Everysingle one is there, and should be compatible for Macs.

Good idea!  But I don't have much of a reason for them.  I am not one to start family RPs or water.