Author Topic: gm_bedroom Released!  (Read 10184 times)

It isn't terrible. That's the bedroom map from the old Blockland. Right? Amirite?
Fixed

It isn't terrible. That's the bedroom map from the old RTB. Right? Amirite?

It's the actual lighting from the Blockland one; the reason you can't tell is because the Bedroom map in Blockland changes its lighting. If you load up the Bedroom interior object in something like Slate (with console/Mission Editor), you'll see the lighting is the same.

I was disappointed by the old Blockland Bedroom GMod map, on it's Garrysmod.org page he slapped up the retail bedroom's preview image but in person it looks more the Bedroom in v0002.

Good luck on this one, it looks a lot more like what I was hoping for.

Wasn't it called RTB?
That map did not come with RTB, it was from Blockland0002

Some new shots:

I finished the bed, and added a fix for broken lighting issues I was having.

...here's the fix.  :cookieMonster:

What scale is that to the player?

The player is like a lego guy.

Wtf ur steeling block ladns map you didnt mak this
I hope your pretending to be stupid.

I like its higher quality

Also, I won't add the secrets, because I just don't want to, and it would be complicated.  If you're wondering why the mattress is orange, and that floating cylinder that will be the pillow is grey, I still haven't added those textures.

I'm now starting on the window.  I don't think lighting will be problem, seeing as it's so bouncy.  No wonder VRad takes so long.  Also, you won't be able to do outside, but I may have it so you can step out on the windowsill and the rest of the place will be a 3d skybox.

I kinda like the orange mattress

Oh god that looks badass. Hurry up D:!

:D  I am changing the glass to the better breakable type right now.