Author Topic: WIP - Medieval Town/RP [Today's newsfeed post is added]  (Read 4923 times)

very nice 9/10, could you more stuff

Really cool, I'd also be interested in that smoke emitter, very unique. If you need and coding help ill do the best I can.

Really cool, I'd also be interested in that smoke emitter, very unique. If you need and coding help ill do the best I can.
Emitters: http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=82549.0

I was part of helping. Sadly I see that what I made is destroyed.

I was part of helping. Sadly I see that what I made is destroyed.
Then you didn't help :p

Guardpost looks stretched to me. :/
But overall, nice work!
In what way?

Really cool, I'd also be interested in that smoke emitter, very unique. If you need and coding help ill do the best I can.
I plan to base it off of events entirely, but I might need to edit some of the bot events to make them a little more powerful in certain areas.  I also need to make a "bot zone" so they can see people and then check if they're an outlaw or not.

I probably won't get to work on this at all today, or at least very little if I do.  The computer I'm on doesn't have the save, and I doubt I'll do much by the time I get home.

News bump.
I won't be working on this a ton today, I had 4 hours of homework.
I'll get some stuff done, though, hopefully the weapons shop and the start of the reisdential.

I might want to help.
Here is a topic of my medieval rpg I posted a while back.
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=68544.0

Got any larger pictures?  From what I see you should be able to help, but it's hard to see much.

I just want  to help. I wasn't able to help on bots medieval rp wip because he was being a richard, so I feel like helping.

Got any larger pictures?  From what I see you should be able to help, but it's hard to see much.
Uh, I do, on my hard drive. I uploaded those before I found out about Photobucket thumbnails, that's why I resized them all. Do you still want the larger pics? Also, I consider myself more of an eventer than a builder. Here is an evented project I did a while back also:
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=76184.0

Uh, I do, on my hard drive. I uploaded those before I found out about Photobucket thumbnails, that's why I resized them all. Do you still want the larger pics? Also, I consider myself more of an eventer than a builder. Here is an evented project I did a while back also:
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=76184.0
I mainly need building help, but either way would be of help.  I could use you as an eventer seeing how I need to make the bot guards a bit more advanced sometime in the near future.

update bump:
Got most of the weapons shop done, just need to event it.  I might start duping in the town houses after making another one or two types, but I'm not in much of a mood to work on this today.
I work tomorrow, so I probably won't get much done on it then.


This looks nice!
Thanks :D

I'll upload some pictures of the finished weapons shop and the townhouses when I get around to it.