Author Topic: God dammit, vv45689  (Read 2129 times)

Grammar and spelling are two different things, you twats.

Well. Not exactly.

Spelling is a part of proper grammar.

Spelling is an integral part of grammar, which defines proper word usage. Some rules of grammar pertain specifically to spelling, such as plurals and possessives.

Just more proof that people like to hate other people.
I will now boast that I don't hate anyone.

/boast

Well. Not exactly.

Spelling is a part of proper grammar.

Yes, but what I mean is that they shouldn't flame him for "irony" if he makes such a simple mistake over something that is commonly made. Grammar, as far as I can tell, it usually pronounced as though the "a" were an "e." So they should just shut the forget up and correct him the "nice way" before they treat him like an idiot so making a common mistake.

I'm not going to derail this topic, I just hate how people keep pointing that out.

Whenever he posts I loving think badspot is posting due to avatar.

Then you see lazers shoot out of its eyes.

and for forget's sake, we already have the v3 limbs.
v1.0 was v3 and the body parts haven't loving changed since then.

Then you see lazers shoot out of its eyes.
Captin kirk is magic

Grammar and spelling are two different things, you twats.
Oh that is true, I should've gave that a little thought.

/boast

Well hot damn, good for you forgettard, want a god damn medal? Seriously though, there's nothing wrong with hating someone; it's not what/who you hate that matters, it's what you do with your hate. Just like you could walk around yelling, "I DON'T HATE ANYBODY LOLOLOL" I could walk around yelling, "I HATE EVERYBODY, HATE HATE HATE" and neither of us would be making any kind of difference. I know we live in a time where words can be as powerful as actions, but personal feelings for someone that you don't act upon negatively have a jack stuff effect. Sure if everyone had nuclear weapons and would wage war on anyone who told them they hated them, then it would be a problem, but the fact is; it doesn't loving matter.

And if you couldn't tell already, I want you dead as well.

/boast
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=91367.0
You're gonna try and make out that you don't hate him, but you still complained about how 'hes a massive richard' and now you've 'changed your mind' and have decided to 'drop it'. You're lying! I can see it beofre it happens, quit being so predictable.

/boast
please keep your stuff to your own threads thanks

/boast

You hate SpaceGuy, or so that topic the other day proved.

Also, yeah you're right Doorman, I'm just saying, a lot of people don't think spelling is grammar, when in fact it is.

Just blog about it next time.  :cookieMonster: