Author Topic: All men watch research, scientists find.  (Read 3137 times)

Me too lol.Like me ;D.
Wait, does this mean you're 12 too? :D
You should be saying, "I'm 12, what is this?"
Haha
In response to that, I give you this...
i have not watched research
what is that

Get that image out of my head or I will kill your family.

threat! report to pole eece nao

I'm not surprised.  Although the article was horrendous.

I watch research and enjoy it too.

I watch research and enjoy it too.
I did enjoy it too, when I watched it :P

I am 12 and what is this?

Hey, it had to be said. That's pretty crazy, but not surprising since I got the impression they only interviewed a few people.

Does this mean that Badspot pounds his rooster every so often to research?
Hah, wow you guys missed Badspot's Cheesecake.

I don't watch research. I'm too busy on Blockland. XD

a single man who had not been seen it
the study did examined

The statement "all me watch research" wouldn't surprise me.

What would surprise me is that the article leads me to believe the statement "All men watch research" is concluded from a survey of only 20 people who all attend university, maybe even the same university.

The only thing that could possibly bother me more about this article is that some kid is inevitably going to end up citing it in a school paper somewhere along the road and a teacher is going to see "telegraph.co.uk" in their bibliography and automatically assume that since the source is from a national newspaper it must be a good source and not bother checking it further.

Actually, since a lot of media outlets just republish press releases as news anyway, you could probably write a whole paper about how the entire Earth is going to blow up in 2 years when all the lava runs out based on what look like legitimate mainstream articles from reputable newspapers.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2009, 07:15:06 PM by Wedge »

Get that image out of my head or I will kill your family.
when your done with his family i will kill his dog

Yup. I'm doin it now :3

I'm 20, and I haven't watched research ever. (other than exposure on blockland but not on purpous.

Desperate and sick people watch beastiality, because sometimes it is okay to forget pigs...

If I dig into my brains archives I might have watched research. I know I have had a few dirty dreams but who hasn't.