Author Topic: "Cry some more"  (Read 3265 times)

I see all these responses in Drama or other places. First off, let me state:

• 1) Cry some more is most likely regarded as a dismissive statement
  • 2) You could actually try to help the poster instead of growing your e-peen
  • 3) Actually take some time to build a defense, instead of wasting it on this.
    Let me quote a point in the thread of Drama on "What is this I don't even".
Just like the above meme, it started out in bad or stupid Drama threads. Now it infests almost every single one, like a filthy rotten cancer. No matter how justified or correct a person is. Too many times I see a disagreer or the Drama-ee use the statement dismissively, which clearly breaks forum code.

It just agitates me that people actually use this to dissmiss or override other opinion/facts, no matter how well-backed and truthful they are. It's not even that great of an insult. So instead of posting a picture of the heavy or repeating the damn statment, spend your time backing up your defense properly or properly comment on the OP or comments in the thread.

What is this...

A damn good point that's what.
 :cookieMonster:

It just agitates me that people actually use this to dissmiss or override other opinion/facts, no matter how well-backed and truthful they are. It's not even that great of an insult. So instead of posting a picture of the heavy or repeating the damn statment, spend your time backing up your defense properly or properly comment on the OP or comments in the thread.

Inb4someonesayscrysomemore.

"Cry some more" is one of those responses that you reply with when you're out of intellectual responses.

"Cry some more" is one of those responses that you reply with when you're out of intellectual responses.
I concur.

Cry some more.

Manty. He was speaking for Jimmg.

Manty. He was speaking for Jimmg.

He still made the comment, but if you want to take it that way that is your decision. Nonetheless, I do agree with Pandan's point.

next statement to tackle?