Author Topic: Pandan/MtnDew  (Read 9676 times)

Didn't Badspot make the thread though?

nocturni did, or was it peacefulwar/strato?

I have nothing against Pandan, in fact I like him.
He can be an starfish at some times, but most people on this forum are too.

Id rather associate with him rather than all of the idiots who struggle to spell family...

I don't need NickTheSushi constantly bashing on me when I say one thing about someone else. I been apart of these forums long enough to see peoples bullstuff, lieing about dieing,age, and drama. It's was obvious, I know people lie on the internet, it's an obvious fact. Anyone above 9 years old knows that, And he called me a moron for that? what the forget?
oh boo hoo the big bad man called you a moron
you should fell so hurt, i would be crying if i were in your position.
 i.e, quit taking it so goddamn seriously.

oh boo hoo the big bad man called you a moron
you should fell so hurt, i would be crying if i were in your position.
 i.e, quit taking it so goddamn seriously.
Hey man, this is drama. This is some serious stuff brosef.
This is all I got. If people insult me my E-snake gets smaller, and we cant have that can we?  :cookieMonster:

I'm not saying he's not becoming an starfish, just, we're all aggrevating the situation by pissing him off even more.

In my POV, Pandan is pissed off due to people making drama topics about him. You tell him to shut up? Just say it on a pm or something instead of increasing the stupid situation.

In my POV, Pandan is pissed off due to people making drama topics about him. You tell him to shut up? Just say it on a pm or something instead of increasing the stupid situation.
yeah because that would achieve lots. Lets not point out his flaws and make it obvious to the wider community in the forum that this kind of stuff is for. That's an amazing idea, you should get a trophy.

This game is dieng...

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: December 06, 2009, 03:19:15 AM by Badspot »

This game is dieng...
No, it's as popular as ever (assuming you mean the actual game and not some other dumb thing, also forums !=the game)

(assuming you mean the actual game and not some other dumb thing, also forums !=the game)
Although, for the record, let it be said that the forums aren't dieing either and anybody who thinks otherwise is brain dead.