Author Topic: I AM TAKING REQUESTS  (Read 13638 times)

guys pleaz understand that i dont have that much time to do this. it will probably take 5 days max or 1 hour min. PLEAZ limit to 2 songs at the most. DONT BLAME ME IF YOU DONT GET YOUR SONG REAL FAST. i have a 6 song pack here: http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=91869.0
lol pleaz post :D

« Last Edit: December 09, 2009, 12:58:55 PM by RBow »

I'd like Mr. Crowley by Ozzy, Youtube link here.

The game "Halo"'s theme song.

Ok pples. First up is gonna be Blocparty-Flux I will have it in about 5 hours at the most. Pleaz wait

By the way... pleaz give me the youtube link and tell me from what times of the music do ou want me to do. For an example, For Beat it you want me to make it from ) ):01 seconds to 0:30. PLEAZ dont make it more than 40 seconds or else the music wont work. Ill try to figure out for those that didnt put it the music themes.

Ok thanks already Evil :D

There a key on your keyboard called 'Caps Lock'. Turn it off.

Oh, and about this:

guys pleaz understand that i dont have that much time to do this. it will probably take 5 days max or 1 hour min. PLEAZ limit to 2 songs at the most. DONT BLAME ME IF YOU DONT GET YOUR SONG REAL FAST. i have a 6 song pack here: http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=91869.0
lol pleaz post :D

What the hell is wrong with your spelling?

There a key on your keyboard called 'Caps Lock'. Turn it off.

Oh, and about this:

What the hell is wrong with your spelling?
Yea he doesn't know he has to spell "i" with capital. And some other words show he doesn't talk English at home. (Niether do I)

Non-English speaking people have a slight reason to have grammatical errors.

Still, CAPS much?

im working on flux right now. BY THE WAY, I SPEAK CHINESE AT HOME!!! Deathwishez, i dont give a crap about not capilizing "i". it makes me type faster -.-

The cult- she sells sanctuaryy
L4D- All sp[ecial infected loops PLEASE

Deathwishez, i dont give a crap about not capilizing "i". it makes me type faster -.-

That wasn't me.

Anywho, I'm starting to see signs of better English already. :)

The game "Halo"'s theme song.

Breaking Benjiman - Blow Me Off Away