Kids who think they know everything

Author Topic: Kids who think they know everything  (Read 9556 times)

I'M GOING TO SIT IN FRONT OF PIXLS LOCKER WITHA GROUP OF FRIENDS!

I'M GOING TO SIT IN FRONT OF PIXLS LOCKER WITHA GROUP OF FRIENDS!

*barges through* Osht, sorry guise, did I dislocate your shoulder on my way through? My bad.

For example, (not to sound tribal, because I'm not) it makes me want to punch a baby (loldanecook) when Hispanic kids think they're the center of attention. Like today in my Geometry class, this one Hispanic kid thinks he's so damn cool, or, "the stuff," as they say, because he barely ever does his homework and then when the teacher comes around to collect said homework, the kid laughs about it.
So I'm not the only one? YEY
Luckily, I don't have any classes with them, but they're still there :P
So many family men in the HONORS HUMANITIES program at my school, which is pretty damn ironic.

Dude, not cool. That's extremely tribal...
thats the internet
plus I dont really find that offensive (im black)

If I had a swimming pool full of money
See it's easy you only need one stupid person.

I hate jerks and substitute teachers
especially the old hag teachers
One time in 4th grade we all got in line and a jerk was behind me and some other kid was in front of me.
The jerk dude reached OVER MY SHOULDER AND HIT THE DUDE IN FRONT OF ME ON THE HEAD
AND SOME handicapped FOREIGNER SAID HE SAW ME DO IT
AND THEN THE SUBSTITUTE SAID SHE CAN SEE IT IN MY EYES
The only thing stopping me from detention is that there was no detention.
I would have flipped stuff on that teacher and be like I deserve a fair trial bitch!

Meh, I'm kind of a person who yells alot. But most times people just laugh their asses off at me: At our college, people keep on slapping me on the backside of the head when I'm about to take a sip of coffee.

-Blocks the entire damn hallway to talk to their friends during passing period (this I absolutely cannot stand, and usually end up forcefully shoving my way through)
This happens everywhere. Go to a hospital during the day and you'll be blocked by nurses talking in the halls.

I admit I no longer face those problems, but I did have those issues when I was your age. And the worst is that there's nothing we can do about it. General kids these days grow stupider than those of previous generations, and I really have a bad feeling about it.

An example, you ask? There's this one in which a girl was doing something with her mobile phone and the teacher (which was most probably more than 50 years old) confiscated it. The girl went mad and violently striked against her to get the mobile back. The famous words "Dá-me o telemóvel já!" ("Give me the mobile phone now!") will be kept in many portuguese youngsters' mind, as a video with the whole event was uploaded to YouTube. Some guy also did a remix.

And the girl? She was banned from that school.

Oh, the happenings...

So I'm not the only one? YEY
Luckily, I don't have any classes with them, but they're still there :P
So many family men in the HONORS HUMANITIES program at my school, which is pretty damn ironic.
I'm in humanities and I have learned about nothing at all.

1. People who interrupt class by asking entire unrelated question
4. People who walk extremely slowly in the halls.
6. People who cut in lunch lines.
THESE.

I admit I no longer face those problems, but I did have those issues when I was your age. And the worst is that there's nothing we can do about it. General kids these days grow stupider than those of previous generations, and I really have a bad feeling about it.

An example, you ask? There's this one in which a girl was doing something with her mobile phone and the teacher (which was most probably more than 50 years old) confiscated it. The girl went mad and violently striked against her to get the mobile back. The famous words "Dá-me o telemóvel já!" ("Give me the mobile phone now!") will be kept in many portuguese youngsters' mind, as a video with the whole event was uploaded to YouTube. Some guy also did a remix.

And the girl? She was banned from that school.

Oh, the happenings...
stuff, I have a smartass kid in my family, I am suprised to see obese and techo-maniacs walking the streets of geniuses. Our gene pools have thinned out, and it's because of technology. The future is unlikely to produce geniuses.

I'm in humanities and I have learned about nothing at all.
I just can't believe what kinds of people get into honors humanities classes. Trust me, our school actually pays attention to the "humanities" part.

I hate kids who think they know stuff about politics.

I hate kids who think they know stuff about politics.
if we got rid of nasa we would all have lamborghinis and free healthcare

obama wants to take all our guns away