Author Topic: [B] - Builders' group [Disbanded]  (Read 9551 times)

i built this strip mall :D

I've decided to hold a meeting discussing what our application standards are. The standards on this topic seem a bit vague, and maybe we could bump it up, or lighten it up. We could also discuss about future projects, or anything else if you guys want.

What time best suits you guys for the meeting?

My application - a skyscraper (How original) is now done. I will post it as soon as I've made the finishing touches and read the clan rules and stuff again. Also, is there anything you might want me to add in it, like wallpaper or something? Right now it's very grey.

My application - a skyscraper (How original) is now done. I will post it as soon as I've made the finishing touches and read the clan rules and stuff again. Also, is there anything you might want me to add in it, like wallpaper or something? Right now it's very grey.

Okay, I don't have have anything to suggest, sorry. Please post a link to the topic here when you have one. Thanks, and good luck! :)

Oh balls Lordy didn't get in?

I don't think a meeting to discuss application standards is necessary - we can discuss it here.  However, I do like the idea of having all [B] members online at the server for once.

Application is done. It's pretty gray and boring on the inside, but I though I'd let you choose the wallpaper if I pass. ;)

Link: http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=104450.0

Dedicated has been down for a little while.

Dedicated has been down for a little while.

LH told me he wasn't going to host for a while. I'll try to get the save and host, but it won't be up 24/7. Anyone who wants to host a dedi, just tell me and I'll send the save file.

Plornt has been removed due to inactivity.

Since LH isn't going to be hosting for now, I'll be hosting a bit. You can discuss future projects and anything else related with [ B ] on my server. Unfortunately, I still don't have the Lego town save.

Alright.  You could probably contact Loser over steam, he seems to be on quite often.  If not, I can give it a shot.

sorry, I haven't hosted in the past couple days (could've been one day, i lost track)

I got really caught up in a game (wurm online)

I'll continue hosting, unless LH hosts again

In other news, I updated the topic post

Why was this on the 3rd page?